[weirds] vCard | Was: Re: Entity postal address information in draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-01

Alex Sergeyev <abc@alexsergeyev.com> Fri, 21 December 2012 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hoVYvWWZ8hchKUkvx/qhLnqd+N1StOh04OJtxqFyJw4=; b=wJxsgjPVCPbbgMR257bTn/y8sN5yqJxuztTtpacpBakCVGrS7W62MM4ZWlijfEtLJh rQ2Co8rGjiQM7xt/rmjJqCl+pycn47dJiL/SV2QWP2ipmeMBTOSABve1qDqnY1x4ZY0E vP2TDFpj26Ptu4Najoc6fZJRoqee/mi1KyoYhb94ktCCcqxhzvGwojdhFKJe775gN3RJ 4GoPyt396dn6rsEnyHpKxahebaNG5BvbZfhjQtWoRKYF2hmBO8hT3bmqIJCZta6oWQRx 4/4ACF/MyPNXmm3LtFf7Rba1gZQ3t2AvzB92CNp89U1BAilTOvOBAYI0CweHx0h4CUKD gBcA==