[weirds] Fwd: [apps-discuss] WEIRDS WG report

Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us> Thu, 06 March 2014 07:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cfX1PeMCe3X5S3Ier/uj0crDW0zuiVy/ta6aWAZGqO4=; b=Ws8XxXv0S2DoaxVjPJ4qIKtsku/CaKzYk9X3dMsszE+fXomKprszJ7xVHpJZSzT1q4 JdbUTDkSYQR33cT6WAnToDN7rklNQDhtsuveedu2sAfyIe69EpiEIC0ECxymEorri24h giTlFFnfSvf+YTZa+6gMwHgB0y/Cwif8mSZjTWu6QN3KrZ8q8/S56I36bnIWlSI5+BrL GK8qNO94RPYop7SJ8pzjalOfLCTSfzc6yFm+gO9W1MpLWeTeDkXshC+/lng0vBP0fDTG 1jyDyl6Y4ZPBJ/gGX8XMgXHbpb1j0t/E9+RMbH01+M41XzUNc9Pfd6o+izeEKQJK+jDk mhwg==