RE: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT

Eric Burger <eburger@brooktrout.com> Fri, 15 July 2005 02:30 UTC

From: Eric Burger <eburger@brooktrout.com>
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, bofchairs@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:20:55 -0400
Cc: rgchairs@irtf.org, IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat-reply@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT
Sender: wgchairs-bounces@ietf.org

Wednesday afternoon would also conflict with LEMONADE.

Not to start a fire, but given that it is a BOF and it probably does need a
lot of time, how about Friday?

Let's face it, there are a lot of "personalities" and "emotions" on this
topic.  Holding it on Friday will self-limit participation to those that
REALLY need to be involved.  They will MAKE the effort to be there.  I don't
buy the "Friday is inconvenient" argument on this one...