Re: latest missing replaced-by information

Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 18 April 2012 13:33 UTC

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:32:52 +0200
From: Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Eggert, Lars" <lars@netapp.com>
Subject: Re: latest missing replaced-by information
Cc: "wgchairs@ietf.org" <wgchairs@ietf.org>, Internet Research Steering Group <irsg@irtf.org>

Lars,

thanks.
As a side question, I was wondering if managing the "replaced by" status
shouldn't be under the full responsibility of the chairs, i.e., a
functionality of the datatracker rather than the chairs needing to send
an e-mail to the secretariat for each (batch of) changes.
What do you think? and that question also goes to the chairs.

-m