Re: WG Charter Milestones

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 21 June 2011 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=1604; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308673181; x=1309882781; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=vLNxIpZTKCwYeeimOgwyAdHAy9aNDHfQrd87cozYhJw=; b=Rve0mbsaUemIvUuTa4SlwEMWwZP/AN4Qb7WU606aHucqJMtY+Etjef1W +094CfWVICcy9HDozCu55MtoQX7vhT6PCXE8ADSWlMb79JwE9RT0GLeGb MuaHlvBLCXmdxKz0LYMAbWBz/2ZavcD6pTjBZ5j2a7UCmcVLZkUpYJTan c=;