Re: Steps to take to remove posting rights

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Sat, 01 April 2006 15:27 UTC

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:27:40 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, Jon Peterson <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>
Subject: Re: Steps to take to remove posting rights

Hi,

I have received a number of private responses saying that these folks
were spamming a number of WG mailing lists besides SIPPING. I am going
to go ahead flag them as moderated, so that I get to approve or reject
all their postings thru the list's administrative interface. I guess
that is the easiest way to proceed.

If they do something like using a different email address to continue
sending spam to the list, I will take further measures.

Thanks,

Gonzalo