Re: WG Agendas to submit only 2 days after -00 submission cut-off date

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Sun, 21 July 2013 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cv/mEn9opiGk9xLXsRcR0AgsMlEkXcFfny0u6tiEDFw=; b=EA1OG9RPCGcEIP5MP6xutZwKELtJxeELbQtD72LcPXP8+cImZ46DBha7LdoVq1aDmi BEeE4PqgkgONzALwhWHaf/fUwOSWVoeC7DdjD/HNCkQcLV7Gml8uvzDQsrpoxsSM5xmL ixnlkGa8VuZwScQ87vm6nEf3GDs50qNp2nC/bfVEs7vCEraDnreNf81QfkAjkgf81KI1 nMr54I+rmIQzlIv28G6YbOCSBUyWGEFfmNcI7sKPsrC4ZyaqL88K4qLFxDVCIam0JLXM 2+1FuZtijhnXCnOIDkitCwReFH18lUv4u726ADfwG4KAlygMv4kiOFbTP/DmBYR/exr9 EZaA==
References: <20476_1373976443_51E5377B_20476_2943_1_AC1ADC68A92CF94FA8CFCB406C1CBE3D074FEEB0@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630775213875@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51E6178F.5060004@cisco.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630775215878@mbx-01.win.nominum.com> <51E72874.1040004@cisco.com> <CAHBDyN7OF7qyK2Ne2hV_O8NiqRiC0QK-3HMUTjg1EH=Ff1ptpQ@mail.gmail.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B06CF91@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAHBDyN56L+nyjot-P_DN71hqh6ryuemDdmLE8NDjLCRJaDrNbQ@mail.gmail.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B06F5C6@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>