[Inquiry #86033] FW: Problems Getting Drafts Posted?

" via RT" <iesg-secretary@ietf.org> Wed, 26 April 2006 18:53 UTC

From: via RT <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:53:16 -0400
Cc: wgchairs@ietf.org, Phil.Roberts@motorola.com
Subject: [Inquiry #86033] FW: Problems Getting Drafts Posted?

Dear Dan,

Here is the update on the drafts you were asking about.

1. draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-recs-00.txt was submitted on
April 20th and approved by the wg chair on April 23rd. However, the
subject line of the approval message was referred to another draft, we
didn't realize immediately that this approval was related to above
draft. But the draft was posted today in the morning, as we regular
look for not addressed drafts, and it will be announced later today as
we informed you earlier already.

2. Two other drafts
> draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-01.txt
> draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req-01.txt

were never submitted to us. What we did receive today in the morning
were messages with discussion of these drafts. All these discussion
messages were CC:ed to internet-drafts@ietf.org, the address which
automatically creates auto response messages. So each time you send a
message to this e-mail address, each time you receive an autho
response message. Although today in the morning I sent a message to
chairs telling that we have not received anything related to the
discussion. And we have not got any response from chairs yet.

3. draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt was indeed received but still
waiting for the working group chairs approval.

Thank you. Please let us know if you have more questions.

Regards,

Dinara Suleymanova

> [dromasca - Wed Apr 26 13:39:13 2006]:
>

> There are a few more.