Re: First look: improved email handling in the datatracker

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 03 September 2015 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441296367; x=1442505967; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=KKKGXRDUPknsLHZKckN9D8EJzi0uWRrBnQW1jgp2O5A=; b=jHV5we8ZAshnoEN0lrq15fo66jhwVT9bVesCCYmElhIshhxSpc7eHOuH bBNvNyN5u2MyZzcf22IJoXemmQUbXqHJ51spzxH21bEJnnbXfGhd3Fmhd HnI05zijWBMN9rgTAbHbIUApUoMNUXr8rQ9GDXhFPde+ooFZdWaejB6G8 c=;