Re: 57th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda (as of June 19th)

"James Kempf" <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com> Thu, 19 June 2003 18:02 UTC

From: James Kempf <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>
To: agenda@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org, wgchairs@ietf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: 57th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda (as of June 19th)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:42:47 -0700
Sender: owner-wgchairs@ietf.org

Can you switch SEND from Tues. afternoon to Fri. morning and CAPWAP from
Fri. morning to SEND's slot on Tues afternoon?

It looks like we will need some extra time in SEND for a fairly intensive
technical discussion, and we would have that time on Fri. Also, one of the
presenters for CAPWAP needs to leave on Wed and I would like to accommodate
him if possible since we have been having a difficult time finding a
presenter on this subject.

            jak