Re: Jabber at IETF107 and a thank you

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 27 March 2020 14:46 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:46:43 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Robert Moskowitz <rgm-ietf@htt-consult.com>
Cc: wgchairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Jabber at IETF107 and a thank you

[Bcc ietf, Cc wgchairs]

Great summary, Rob. Thanks!

The one point sticking out to me was the jabber log. I think so far,
we did not attempt to capture side discussions on jabber in meeting
minutes, but only those jabber discuss that where taken to the official
microphone. Hopefully i am not wrong on this. But in any case, with
more remote attendants it seems like a good idea for wgchairs
to fold back relevant jabber side discussions into the meeting minutes
for posterity. Or post jabber logs to the proceedings. That probably
reequires tooling improvements (not sure).

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---