Re: [Wpack] About content-based origins

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Tue, 24 March 2020 20:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K5W3bfiuxNdQ/5UCICCFuJ1zBDEoUcLJd0YgijwLtiQ=; b=kXEHwZJfK9q1Thtr4gIwRzdUl+v+B1LYtS1tJ0/EmONDB+3p9GIFLxIQVoaFZrmNs4 VDZuVujOj1xeQ0bOdcTfLf5IGaN5VBPO3NhDALxK6qXZoPBRjvTdsctxoyI9yXbkEZ52 j6+kHAxUDRmsu7AedUuKnb3ZAxgHsJZa+rh9Z5b0/j+JB0K4pyUBljhBZm3fk0HHBX5H b2zT9VjQ1tL4h3nhi3d0uZmxjvA2XrMTBfWIUpe1sEb3qRHFBVkt09H4zPtzdDK/uDru O/FJxnQQgSOGqyjBYXOR5sU6WJpmIefGtjMKPbid6hxk2Dxzka4NTxEjTbS9Ed5shORU BUcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K5W3bfiuxNdQ/5UCICCFuJ1zBDEoUcLJd0YgijwLtiQ=; b=FZT68fTutTtWXtY5t6eAEL8ViGw5pllzx53P9MsVOdqeghIiZlEsipqNZReCSG4TlK ZUzbuJdyyWD9JwndrDysj86WUlp56Wj8BAcgoSd1Yp0rYGHKis4ywxhLCUJKmMgFl0pJ 095LZQjBKqOJBMjTV41hHvg4Qxa/dVcRFh7aHDpng+q7hrCUnSZI8XP5rk+/vPP4DbVd VKJmKltAjXx04kBDbRm6Qp04P78WevsMRhTN/HAGJoMD/OrIlmIbt6dbVtHQXOgSvMu8 CRGZTCPf0hQ0cnTGCo/iOFUVBdJrgTHt4d+WhYfB7vSGCsjrcn01kvE1sBmRwx/legLV uKew==