Amsterdam meeting

" (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov> Wed, 30 June 1993 23:43 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 18:13:52 +0000
X400-Originator: ietf-osi-x400ops-req@cs.wisc.edu
X400-Recipients: non-disclosure:;
X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=XNREN/ADMD= /C=US/; mhs-relay..592:30.05.93.23.13.52]
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: " (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov>
To: ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu
Subject: Amsterdam meeting

Hi,
	Alf and I are puting together the agenda, Alf volunteered ;-)
to draft it. From your input and my desires here is a tentative outline
of the agenda.  NB: the secratary for our next meeting has already
graciously volunteered - Jim.  We are also reworking the charter and
hope to get it out to you this week.  I am leaving for Amsterdam on
friday morning the 9th.  And considering the 4th of July is a big
day around here I will also be off on monday the 5th.  What all this
boils done to is I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT to get this done. So
if you have any input or changes do it NOW.

--------------------- Agenda outline ---------------------

o  Introduction
o  Action list review
o  Liaison Reports
o  Review New Charter
o  Report on DNS pilot
o  Urs write up on the transition to the GO-MHS community
o  Internet support for GO-MHS
o  Document review
o  A=IMX report
o  Table distribution paper
o  Tool survey for mail management
o  Do we need to develop gateway specifications for other mail systems?
   We have smtp/mime <-> X.400. Do we need to deal with other LAN
   mail systems. Or is this being handled by other groups?
o  ADMD/Internet interconnection - with Multicasting possibly
o  AOB and Plan for next meeting in Houston, TX

----------------------- File server access ---------------

I have set up a file store for our WG. I have also created a subdirectory
for the Amsterdam meeting. I have put the latest drafts of your papers in
this directory. I need to have your latest versions for the meeting. Please
send me a copy if, I have missed your paper or have an out of date version.

To access File server:

     Via Anonymous FTP to ftp.es.net:

         ftp> cd pub/mhs/x400ops/amsterdam

     Via Read-Only NFS from nfs.es.net:

       path = /esnet-nic/pub/mhs/x400ops/amsterdam

     Via DECnet COPY from ESNIC:

       ESNIC::"/esnet-nic/pub/mhs/x400ops/amsterdam"

     Via Gopher:

       host:  gopher.es.net

       path:  1/pub/mhs/x400ops/amsterdam

Current files in pub/mhs/x400ops/amsterdam:

minutes
draft-ietf-x400ops-admd-02.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-charactersets-03.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-dnsx400maps-02.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-dnsx400rout-02.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-evaluation-admd-00.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-mapsmail-02.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-mgtdomains-ops-05.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-mhs-service-06.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-postmaster-01.txt
draft-ietf-x400ops-tbl-dist-00.txt