Re: Revised x400ops meeting schedule, and charter reminder.

Einar Stefferud <Stef@nma.com> Wed, 04 November 1992 21:17 UTC

To: ietf-osi-x400ops <ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Revised x400ops meeting schedule, and charter reminder.
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Einar Stefferud <Stef@nma.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1992 09:50:24 -0800

Can someone help identify the appropriate drafts to review for the meeting?

Of course, add my latest a=internet draft which went to the mailing list.

I do not think I have the right docs in hand...

I am trying to correlate the following drafts...

	draft-ietf-x400ops-charactersets-00.txt
	draft-ietf-x400ops-dnsx400-00.txt
	draft-ietf-x400ops-mapmail-01.txt
	draft-ietf-x400ops-mgtdomains-01.txt

with...

        OPS-1: "Operational Requirements for X.400 Management Domains in the
               GO-MHS Community".

        OPS-2: "Using the Internet DNS to maintain RFC987/RFC1148
               Address Mapping Tables and X.400 Routing Informations"

        OPS-3: "Routing coordination for X.400 MHS services within a
               multi protocol / multi network environment".

        OPS-4: "Mapping between X.400(1984/1988) and Mail-11 (DECnet mail)"

        OPS-5: "X.400 use of extended character sets"

        OPS-6: "Address mapping table update procedures"

They do not correlate by title.   Cheers...\Stef