Re: [XCON] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-13.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WC5l+/hB2HUAJmYZrJ2vuRtQffZ/MaxmcHD4aI1CllI=; b=j3sFzUDeEDAps4NWeh+KMafmB6jg7RAf6Z5GJ9a25KXTkebTED+sgCD44/v10MKbrc cCtELleAC3/4qgRdp0I6UPGqBZoDw8yJcfw6scl6s8hcqhggmhQOmm7ryHc47mSt6QNl 8gZmCOZoqXaGdq9M01/A8gVVTzrADvCbnmSuQ=