[xml2rfc] Who maintains xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml3 ??

gwz at net-zen.net (Glen Zorn) Thu, 03 December 2009 16:07 UTC

From: "gwz at net-zen.net"
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:07:34 -0800
Subject: [xml2rfc] Who maintains xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml3 ??

Robert Moskowitz [mailto://rgm at htt-consult.com] writes:

> There is a problem with:
>
> http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml3/reference.I-D.irtf-nsrg-
> report.xml
>
> It references:
>
> www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-nsrg-report-10.txt
>
> Which no longer exists. I did find it at:
>
> tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-nsrg-report-10.txt
>
> I don't know if there is a better source for such a valuable piece of
> work that never made it to RFC becuase there was not 100% concensus.

I think that there are at least two ways to make a permanent record out of
this document: either talk Eliot and/or Ralph into submitting it as an
individual submission to the RFC Editor or, if they're not interested you
(or I, for that matter ;-) could do it yourself (with appropriate
attribution, of course).