[xml2rfc] Symbolic References

dave at cridland.net (Dave Cridland) Mon, 26 June 2006 14:59 UTC

From: "dave at cridland.net"
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:59:58 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] Symbolic References

Is there any way of controlling what xml2rfc decides is a sensible
symbolic reference to use, without abandoning the bibxml library?

In particular, I'm working on a couple of drafts where the references
are often to IMAP extensions, which have convenient short names, and
I'd like to use these, so [CATENATE] instead of [RFC4669], for
instance.

I could add a new PI, and run the source through a preprocessor, but
I was hoping to avoid this.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave@cridland.net - xmpp:dwd@jabber.org