[xmpp] XMPP server2server and IM/presence questions

Itai Zapler <itaizapler@gmail.com> Sun, 04 July 2010 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=U6sWYsVU83hi8ruujZngwWEnoHZ/+w26GXzJkeoFmcE=; b=uG9/b44R6+klpQB0mleJvrOtQWV0AYHaHAVv4jX7PM1bCdZfDAUnCQBkXCbT+AVTFX gVm9638d5c2YHxhpNti9hgQ0WTquq6/UCBlpZNigpXQDHAJaOWsxKj/aZkKuke54ohwo VvfuwXbAdFp5PElbY3JjONPxxPQE8xmJ7NdQA=