Re: [xmpp] PROTO review of draft-ietf-xmpp-posh

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Mon, 23 February 2015 22:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NnbiagSuB1CpsEuAPMUU9JHIsz0TtOlPztXZdqgJfMs=; b=Nf7oBy2hSKTrBSbDFjtctHKyRLQYsf0GFzLR6ICQiIxg1/k09+gBw0OfJdxVdUXfwj 6xriRJw9T5QOh2hvhZnok2d0VWHYqhZ+V6JBYjuHRenYJvvvqZurvljqrAGGONy5Hg3V vR+GWWMDckOHmOMt5UZL+KbXyb0vASjXbw3TWSq22lu2Y2EzmhgekRVqQALKAHYpQIzB MX5OdOHTgSQQyUDWXyCpPdZa9zmGzcprnF3j7ASsiRecBR47w0Fb+8DfdMkGxlx2beDR nH8nnOkdEzfDPzYQ5gVdxOO36BtKRombHonZ0dSbfYqWRQ9CKnZv29nWqf+rJjQGKjWP NWWw==