Re: [xrblock] Mail regarding draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Mon, 23 December 2013 09:41 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:41:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.149]
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Mail regarding draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership

Hi,
I am wondering how this draft is related to SIPREC scenarios? Why need to distinguish watched time and recorded time?
Is the metrics defined in this draft terminal related metrics or transport metrics?
Is the metrics defined in this draft measured at the terminal or at the middlebox In the network?
It is not clear to me how to use the metrics defined in this draft in the IPTV deployment?

Regards!
-Qin