Re: [xrblock] Measurement Duration, extended first and last sequence number of interval and Interval Metric flag

Roni even <Even.roni@huawei.com> Sun, 13 November 2011 07:32 UTC

Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 07:32:03 +0000
From: Roni even <Even.roni@huawei.com>
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>, Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>
Cc: "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Measurement Duration, extended first and last sequence number of interval and Interval Metric flag

Hi Colin,
the SSRC can define the stream but not the RTCP XR reports that provide information about this specific time interval. There may be multiple measurements blocks with the same SSRC. So you can link them by tag or by putting them in order in the same RTCP compound packet so that the measure block with a specific SSRC provides the measurement information to all report blocks following him until the next measurement information block with the same SSRC

Roni