Re: [xrblock] 答复: FW: New Version Notification for draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-01.txt

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Bkdi30GX+zUyNPl5Fgr0hcGcTAi7eILL/XlqjZqkWXA=; b=EMzXCoZqfUDR1PPW5OPTKcoH4s+mTjGE7ty64q7J4yhBGcgvwiQ4PGywKDyFXtxbky YPt+QBUq/eTATxjKjuiY7FsZjqOayeCxA1jFC0GnUzCS+NsAqdWX93/tOtUjfidm5meg BFPsFppm/prw19r97htuM4ci2AqGbycgNC+JW1khRDjsEblkNUkJnekkALBt9UcSU6Nf UxIUrpvjV6x58bA5MyhDdBxf0x0PE8KshBSa20wCuY7wlKumP/qdHQ0A2FWOxnqF7fYe ytISP7QFqTYctQU87CMJa+GLh/UoRxhUexbiw9GwAd0eL5dwOKRxr93lBjNpJhjtn4da m2og==