Re: [xrblock] Fw: I-D Action:draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-08.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 09 January 2012 23:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=4009; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1326152668; x=1327362268; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=wn7kHLdYl1HJtDMoHNV1Qbb7PA3qY5+gp4bHgk0J1QM=; b=a/sX9U0PDapmuLMShZPsBimWPvNt0cvYc7C1SVDOjVPPrzng6uaqnP/b pa2M6I9TxH5Zhhyqg4cwfz0G88twkRbfzbZn8JH3f2mykcQYqZCIRXMw4 JppEQI2OwXnzuG1O4r10Ef5Uv2LDX+khC9b3k2h1XyFrBsruiW3TQgTTp M=;