Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] Test driving the new Liaison tool

Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com> Fri, 03 September 2010 12:40 UTC

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 14:40:47 +0200
To: Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com>
Cc: yaco-liaison-tool@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] Test driving the new Liaison tool

Hi Henrik and others,

Thanks a lot for this. This looks good, but, I of course have a few questions on features I would like to have, which I understand might be in future releases:

1. The ability to see the deadline in the list of liaisons, and sort on that date

2. The ability to for a liaison (incoming or outgoing) "link" to some other historical liaison, so that one can create a thread

3. See those "links" so that one can see what outgoing liaison an incoming liaison is a response to

   Patrik