Re: [yang-doctors] [Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-13

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 11 February 2021 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1613001901; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=hRrp7mQBRUN6JwnV4O1586ZPUnyORcAo2QD6gHRAzpg=; b=aWL8pi8645hA6b/o3UVHY7SizX2EQO0+4Ca1eeagdar4fkyehy89YxG+4h6TUUBu CjIB8sm8vS9XfDqVgsyBTt8nd+wbvxi8b+ScwO8qLEiTPVx4gt9URGVUj/Bf+d/Ywbk 48Lc5CV3qN/YHTFPeFftFiZsueHDiXBBG0UFUO3w=