Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Thu, 20 July 2017 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=jOx4WWi48Z0OILUcFYdBA/0v/Tlyyln+3dNBab2VVg8=; b=LoprI4l0On7P+hvkGXdJoLZK/xjINWcfmEiiS3TfeZ4tnz6LKxCktdOHtc1hq4FYhd GiiKffO5lco6H/q2KXcIyTIl7GM9uaBoPg0dhd0dQsYcDX+HStoQ82QmACo/Ai99317X 0Yz0PiRKPwrfT4aMsZGafTJugMJWXR7BAbq16MoO9PWcSFc8UyUwhNcGeQs/aOwnr2jV Gq5ZcdRSErU5fLQrv3eFDibI6GG6/6IbupuscJPpWWhYlp9oRPgW5qled4qErlY6tuzf DLxH7ehjQ34uFDZnTBG4xdEULQIRD/zPMl+qu69cZeAT8ZpvhipnyIkkQi2zx6DTDSbi qTeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=jOx4WWi48Z0OILUcFYdBA/0v/Tlyyln+3dNBab2VVg8=; b=i/5+Oljr10U6i4Z++pWsAtBNLcSaYd5c7PQtLarsiaJP56c1+tUD9WGXUPP7nqYc+1 7W8IuzaWoIe1G8M8PMRFLUsC1XafbntjKL/0/dPtCS2KEk1ssNW/P1on+toj9qRySoeK nu3anxXGE3S6pyG3fk92c0LfI41RIsLNBZ1w9i1fdEGoHAzw937ZgXPwhZkUelsWTqD4 Yev39E2+h4FwnPEVhTVz4iuSqK/7dHp5kdglXYwj6+PH1O7H4GvjDr11CxjLLoW30yE6 sX2RsrP1Z5V861hBehuYf5E0fedwewLceK+7Ec8jedDa4mXsJJvSfYYifYJqQu/MQBlQ tIVQ==