Re: [yang-doctors] Re-review of YANG Modules following the NMDA Guidelines WAS:RE: Fwd: Important: Guidelines for YANG module authors

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 28 June 2017 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pud2+fxqexbE+FBKvfYipmX2avcP1EJKjBJpX7v4vtU=; b=ScbZI/utu1dz66fUYBZqQkAZa3Rh8OEw6yxSdx3/KDx4lq6g3nLe0vsXgyn+cawQXP SNCGz7XSOc1sBBgiqVA1I7NF+QBQ263IPbF6l9/BA82fWZGjyMXMArTYYkUnwBdSAwTt 1aVNsW38GR7s/T1y0/mdy8Yv+PBZhTajsDBhGNxbKRDa0Fz/LuLbmzvFX/6bpvoux6hf 9OIo+1u/DngkuQGZv9rzAvUT5Qynq2H/USC54bOnn9YH3oXB9I83pjvNyObDjjVTKlQT bl/WmaBToJIltLsQR7AziIekWppjH5JSwpGSwZWrnPNa3Nt3LdTfssXWr79+Tfs8J272 aZJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pud2+fxqexbE+FBKvfYipmX2avcP1EJKjBJpX7v4vtU=; b=N7wW2J+olPRijHl2mU/QKwaG66GYMbQuhmWRbq3ntT69QVCopOREn1jggEALXCNqcW kQayWGLyd/Pf9VQ4vOz7o6TaYrMF1cAdjqiOoWy1hPQW4A8xJFnnkBAGUby3MVCvn/Ly uBnPTT93pl7TtLge15E9is0Nkbhcsjzm0fdHrNidpDFO5AoXLyykAi6jfMWeUh6nakVL qs6l1GuwdHSw/A2YlK1WpKFMxSXGU5aWD/fPLkCQBgRrTidrAjD70CLGAjDg+yxIVzso JH7/TzkK2MBDiZtgH6nB/VVrcdzvPkT6RsuPASuNqxHP+tviDYcPpqdZLooFTCva3SW8 ubgg==