[Yang-multicast] Vape Ban Leaves Smoke Shop Shelves Bare

Mattehew Ma <ecigator@proton.me> Sat, 25 November 2023 18:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=proton.me; s=protonmail; t=1700937726; x=1701196926; bh=CelXL/8uayMVuFJtEijE9eL9Jw3i/xy7kCL2hKSEur4=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date: Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID:Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=SoIovbgp11SgrTBWvshOnofm35oAfuf1Ov77oqQtD29LxPpmiv9D/hxtzEPuqF3WI 8yxpyQlrD47q1/QR0jbygjR3RYe9+4p2KGirf4CCLYudrR6og2SOUqfb4Cfxc6cHoR aLvtLQUG9rGZuOsZ221YVXXNVA+SeK1RCjNKFjMjhDMpMUnevrtIYgck4I1zGGIQka 3Cwpfxow1CigSsSn0H5P2Bwu2uZ9yuhTQBOczGL7rY7RtID3W37IWOT0DnZz7PRq0p YGKhWP4v7Qo7uau3IYw5SBDJvDAilyMMuTFUBSzuUrzPWXVvsTk+45R7KOENfXdCuZ VI0pBN8WurkTQ==