[CCAMP]IPR polling in preparation of WG adoption of draft-ybam-ccamp-rfc8561bis-00 "A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link"[CCAMP]IPR polling in preparation of WG adoption of draft-ybam-ccamp-rfc8561bis-00 "A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link"
LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO
2026-06-23
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/WP132SoGXIOHnnPP1SnXn03wEro/
3763427
2258677
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
郑滟雷(联通集团本部)
2026-06-23
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/u-4hoS-vUHaIDSAll3bjJesdh9M/
3763398
2257758
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
赵星
2026-06-23
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/eiaUoRicJWdPbLU6w0QRbT4FeSg/
3763243
2257758
[CCAMP]回复: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]回复: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
Lixiao(lx)
2026-06-23
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/i1mXPkzOJ930XLhnZDdVxfnVWTI/
3763161
2257758
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-24.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang-24.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/eVDgMYsQIEpN_WsjOgdzofNuSr4/
3762795
2258372
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 0441d0: I-D text update addressing the Rfc editor question...[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 0441d0: I-D text update addressing the Rfc editor question...
Dieter Beller
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/kX_K0rpiT3Wquir_gHVaUOZ-tsc/
3762791
2258370
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis][CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis]
italobusi
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/KqYC1SackkEgJuXPMDzGmOn40CQ/
3762767
2258365
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 595179: Uploaded draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-20[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 595179: Uploaded draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-20
italobusi
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/DLP7JOjU-_lNyjayswoadkHajb0/
3762763
2258364
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-20.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis-20.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/GpL0Y1CZxirhxCf-Y8-lsjKO3rM/
3762760
2258361
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 7a328d: Input for RFC Editor (#131)[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 7a328d: Input for RFC Editor (#131)
italobusi
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/mN7VkgD38x6pYqH79HTx1lAt6-Q/
3762756
2258358
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] d9476d: I-D text update addressing minor comments on PR #219[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] d9476d: I-D text update addressing minor comments on PR #219
Dieter Beller
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/AG-OM9flP-wPRy0PYIuRR9i83kU/
3762715
2258337
[CCAMP]Call for Presentation - CCAMP IETF 126[CCAMP]Call for Presentation - CCAMP IETF 126
Zhenghaomian
2026-06-22
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/-AonI27nqgbcRUNPRCJYAJMc_hc/
3762577
2258253
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 4d34ff: I-D update addressing RFC editor questions #218[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 4d34ff: I-D update addressing RFC editor questions #218
Dieter Beller
2026-06-20
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/1yTk3O55oRkmxhErFg9yH-XVLWc/
3762335
2258090
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
谭艳霞(联通集团本部)
2026-06-20
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/2I3XiWlD0hF3i6Bt8tj0jhHMtIE/
3762307
2257758
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 7f1b28: I-D update addressing RFC editor questions #218[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang] 7f1b28: I-D update addressing RFC editor questions #218
Dieter Beller
2026-06-20
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/HKE_0sTZNi-bEGDljYdxDpHCAI0/
3762303
2258073
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
Gyan Mishra
2026-06-19
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/8jfJsRJjF_Ptwd__hFj-_VMp9sE/
3762171
2257758
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang] a705c4: Added all references for new attributes[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang] a705c4: Added all references for new attributes
Roberto Manzotti
2026-06-19
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/DK93XrXakD6P7wh0vYf3N-xvybg/
3762145
2257982
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang] 15be64: Added attributes from POI Gap analysis (pending to...[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang] 15be64: Added attributes from POI Gap analysis (pending to...
Roberto Manzotti
2026-06-19
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/IdHqZp5kRMma2s4ujRReTLobrGc/
3762084
2257954
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
Adrian Farrel
2026-06-19
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/jkLVyWvkKtZD1wJ_TGSuZRAx8NU/
3762073
2257758
[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]Re: WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
Italo Busi
2026-06-19
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/zxabto6Ak_qYTrO-8Zgh1g-qDgY/
3762035
2257758
[CCAMP]WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06[CCAMP]WG adoption call on draft-tan-ccamp-fgotn-yang-06
Daniele Ceccarelli (dceccare)
2026-06-18
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/gJeKR5q5LtOWCPDhBb40cxULJ88/
3761723
2257758
[CCAMP]CCAMP wiki updated with WG adoption and WG last call priorities[CCAMP]CCAMP wiki updated with WG adoption and WG last call priorities
Daniele Ceccarelli (dceccare)
2026-06-18
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/mENOBcUjEwSUda6D3A8KeYASz-s/
3761721
2257757
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-28.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-28.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-17
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/u3VG9XwhJQzIU3iu7Vi_l2JlGPg/
3761020
2257497
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 558bf9: Updated Young contacts[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 558bf9: Updated Young contacts
italobusi
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/bWHHAo_YgWruhCbSz3Vm1c_XTbI/
3760713
2257329
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis][CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis]
italobusi
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/uHEuxvlLtQxscNJM6eC4Q2HIdQ4/
3760712
2257328
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] e1d25d: Updated Young contacts[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] e1d25d: Updated Young contacts
italobusi
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/S_DlcvplCXsg73QT_0-2AM3b4RY/
3760709
2257326
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-27.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-27.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/TZ4zfZDgN0WA8rL5z8yKEn61kMU/
3760624
2257301
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-21.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-21.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/eUQD_uctTCRyksCmFiLPq6KhHL4/
3760582
2257282
[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-19.txt[CCAMP]I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-19.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-16
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/x6BEREWPc74KwiG3qIwOAJ_H0Kg/
3760577
2257278
[CCAMP]Webex meeting changed: WDM tunnel data model work[CCAMP]Webex meeting changed: WDM tunnel data model work
CCAMP Working Group
2026-06-15
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/-H_HE4QTvtdlStDmmDgnJUH9aw0/
3760225
2257088
[CCAMP]Re: WDM tunnel data model work[CCAMP]Re: WDM tunnel data model work
Sergio Belotti (Nokia)
2026-06-15
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/T-up9B3EEQ7eHaUEsPS4x3K1J40/
3760191
2257078
[CCAMP]Re: Optical pluggables modelling (meeting today, 15 June 2026) - CANCELLED[CCAMP]Re: Optical pluggables modelling (meeting today, 15 June 2026) - CANCELLED
Davis, Nigel
2026-06-15
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/AefIzby7lcErwLicYxeHtjtnJ_E/
3760130
2257054
[CCAMP]Re: Fwd: [onions] WG Review: Operationalizing Network & SErvice abstractioNs (onsen)[CCAMP]Re: Fwd: [onions] WG Review: Operationalizing Network & SErvice abstractioNs (onsen)
Daniele Ceccarelli (dceccare)
2026-06-15
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/1tPottcogGH1sJ1pphjL3fO5zCw/
3760082
2257016
[CCAMP]Fwd: [onions] WG Review: Operationalizing Network & SErvice abstractioNs (onsen)[CCAMP]Fwd: [onions] WG Review: Operationalizing Network & SErvice abstractioNs (onsen)
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-06-15
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/wimqdAenNCGjUaxpehahOAbY1Pc/
3760050
2257016
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang][CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-optical-impairment-topology-yang]
Dieter Beller
2026-06-14
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/A-doM-bzgu8Tg8jlPKIY43HdARM/
3759897
2256951
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] d21523: Fix nit[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] d21523: Fix nit
italobusi
2026-06-12
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/PTocOgLm0GlcQJ4E4qGEJ85JBXQ/
3759611
2256774
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] c9c642: Updated references[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] c9c642: Updated references
italobusi
2026-06-12
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/UfzcrXspfMYBaoAg2Cj9TeN4Lto/
3759610
2256773
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 12d37a: Update email address[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 12d37a: Update email address
sergio belotti
2026-06-12
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/J-6rGSbeHcBEQanhklNylAFZBfM/
3759403
2256702
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 7ea53f: Update draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis.md[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis] 7ea53f: Update draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc9093-bis.md
sergio belotti
2026-06-11
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/-GbZgkViMf72XYC5ZyjPojsFnLg/
3758787
2256509
[CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis][CCAMP][ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-RFC9093-bis]
sergio belotti
2026-06-11
ccamp
/arch/msg/ccamp/lMGv1zA-HExvhnqmSDq7NxDh3N0/
3758777
2256502