[OPSAWG]Re: RFC 9977 on Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths[OPSAWG]Re: RFC 9977 on Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths
Joe Clarke (jclarke)
2026-05-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ySmUWKxHWKj-qp3Y0pwu_Fwbj5A/
3752918
2254239
[OPSAWG]RFC 9977 on Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths[OPSAWG]RFC 9977 on Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths
rfc-editor
2026-05-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/QpHT7lYTWRtUI7h4Msvtaz4GhtY/
3752912
2254239
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-14.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-14.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-17
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/5feZVCHeRNfNrlyGrDLPcPMZErQ/
3685624
2226373
[OPSAWG]Protocol Action: 'Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-13.txt)[OPSAWG]Protocol Action: 'Publishing End-Site Prefix Lengths' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-13.txt)
The IESG
2025-12-16
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/u349hYE0BEVccbrnsswVw1YCxmM/
3685191
2226174
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-13.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-13.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-11
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/GJuwhdUQiRbuE4KKblpJMsKT7qQ/
3683582
2225474
[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-11
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/d0BeTMn2JmrJWAnvJAlFtdLcYGE/
3683580
2224573
[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt
Russ Housley
2025-12-05
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/8ziHVwUDYE-o32wm80YtscFXL8E/
3681976
2224573
[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt
Mahesh Jethanandani
2025-12-05
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/1ETSEVRIGZdQjdFzrdbortGEFJI/
3681966
2224573
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
John R Levine
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/2ComWN1bTE5t9JFtTaGE6w1XGDM/
3681623
2224246
[OPSAWG]Andy Newton's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Andy Newton's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12: (with COMMENT)
Andy Newton via Datatracker
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/BUDBYyU8g53t-5w5y3EcvEmAevA/
3681514
2224587
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ggcAplRspx17gU9U8_b5o-p5DZg/
3681463
2224246
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-12.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/LPYLrjW9AsuRXI4ZBBVqv2hQ0jM/
3681459
2224573
[OPSAWG]Paul Wouters' Yes on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-11: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Paul Wouters' Yes on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-11: (with COMMENT)
Paul Wouters via Datatracker
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/XBFCvfHIkPUgfzQdupBVctzi8pg/
3681450
2224566
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Andy Newton
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/BYb7akEwakTwkOR56TLnLIfV4_Q/
3681412
2224246
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/opW78nkNlZ5f5-820rPZE5PdTNc/
3681377
2224523
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-11.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-11.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/NXvd5WvWxgJ8Dc579jkAKO7Itto/
3681376
2224538
[OPSAWG]Deb Cooley's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Deb Cooley's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with COMMENT)
Deb Cooley via Datatracker
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/6BR_yInsMC3aeCR-uxfuLWb8DHU/
3681363
2224531
[OPSAWG]Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Paul Wouters via Datatracker
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/sOJC818KEBrz3Kr_zJK9xWembR0/
3681349
2224523
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/tQ6Y6qbRk3Md4QQilWePB-_nOTk/
3681327
2224288
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-10.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-04
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/yKi0WXZ4H5t3OSuvv-oAVwQyDwg/
3681326
2224522
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
David Farmer
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/d67TTrw4STn1fTtreuIOGnVUojU/
3681170
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Sean Turner
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/gyDg1uLNBQBQ06N5lSDpY1KKVwo/
3681149
2224084
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/BPY68ejAoh_K_OYxmjn1o3p3log/
3681146
2224084
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-09.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-09.txt
internet-drafts
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/kpdNpd1ioWeDUdnBM1Ts7DPszO4/
3681144
2224440
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Russ Housley
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/zxJMW1hLc8Xqpuv66gh3TkTnfY4/
3681135
2224084
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Sean Turner
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/qklDEUZXUMXdwzvSIZ73HxoXVkM/
3681134
2224084
[OPSAWG][IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG][IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
David Dong via RT
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ZweAFZJSV6P_K3AKlxJZDL8YWlw/
3681133
2224084
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Sean Turner
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/gC8DM1qg6h3voS-KqIwOGMhZmOE/
3681131
2224084
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/U1A57Owy3MI8GpDPucspA7hyTog/
3681129
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/yY837HUeWU15QwlqCpA-2u6Knvw/
3681125
2224246
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
David Farmer
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/u3EtTaUUnFcLCNqDBYj2wNv6fAE/
3681109
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Randy Bush
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/5x_3TxTXudSnXh-CGtneg3Yy3fw/
3681106
2224246
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
Randy Bush
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/F-LRoaZmz_6nuTCG3m-750-qI_0/
3681104
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/qpBp2eHAY5syZxedRnaREQfHDFY/
3681079
2224383
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
Russ Housley
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/zOkUHm8Dk8uW5pMDeNwROvAT0S8/
3681077
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: Deb Cooley's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Deb Cooley's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/nsq-Ex2HJL3DoW3l3TGo1Dp-mc4/
3681071
2224249
[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Paul Wouters' No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/rD9DrMCtT7BsbWAiw4nH7XM6TP0/
3681069
2224288
[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[OPSAWG]Re: Andy Newton's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Oliver Gasser
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/Z8WSYGnlknjMNGnrwosykZBdu3Y/
3681064
2224246
[OPSAWG][IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG][IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
David Dong via RT
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/R8So9UZl8LIDLHra6Vy3rDzoNuA/
3681001
2224084
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1436513] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-prefix-lengths (smi-numbers)
Russ Housley
2025-12-03
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/8xJ0Phy5HEiekdJEGHrA_oRPxpo/
3680970
2224084
139 Messages