[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-05.txt[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-05.txt
Ionut Mihalcea
2026-07-05
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/bt3F6JGIyCaVubHnGuPUI_0nOWI/
3770194
2261402
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-05.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-05.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-03
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/MQ-qRIRGBK8HcFa6eN35VT8-8xg/
3769483
2261402
[Rats] Re: [agent2agent] Re: New draft on AI Agent Auditing and proposed BoF/WG charter[Rats] Re: [agent2agent] Re: New draft on AI Agent Auditing and proposed BoF/WG charter
toshiyuki sato
2026-05-22
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/fXty8re4OmQ_t46sy3I9amTAY4o/
3746616
2251555
[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-04.txt[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-04.txt
Thomas Fossati
2026-05-18
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/tLyqvDOeCaqXHtvutoAGbvtxdp0/
3744243
2251143
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-04.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-04.txt
internet-drafts
2026-05-18
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/i9xduu70D6BrW9y7NAwR_fSP31I/
3744184
2251143
[Rats] Re: epoch-markers and etime[Rats] Re: epoch-markers and etime
Carl Wallace
2026-03-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/P1j9gbzUrXUBBkH8m3itMl2Ti7I/
3714622
2239644
[Rats] Re: epoch-markers and etime[Rats] Re: epoch-markers and etime
Thomas Fossati
2026-03-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/PxdcSsIEzDVUmST4n58uZnmH1ro/
3714616
2239644
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-03.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-03.txt
internet-drafts
2026-03-02
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/f76DTRUSvWndLT3a_69HNgirjw0/
3712112
2238603
[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02
Carl Wallace
2026-02-26
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/yEG8rbQZNrh0DH_z_SY_RMvgv_4/
3709682
2233190
[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02
Jeremy O'Donoghue
2026-02-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/WGHRiFQZ2lN8LylgKLbMtV2olOs/
3701630
2233190
[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02[Rats] Re: Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02
Ionut Mihalcea
2026-02-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/GFxuHYg-O8Xqn9qGFWmBUWs4yaI/
3701626
2233190
[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-07 (Ends 2025-11-10)[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-07 (Ends 2025-11-10)
ned.smith.ietf@gmail.com
2025-12-03
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/Si9UoW5Cpz4PMhFcN2760LAV8Ac/
3680959
2218290
[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)
Henk Birkholz
2025-11-10
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/nK4QLeQBgbAQfiLjjZfr7mPXWgQ/
3672000
2218294
[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)
Muhammad Usama Sardar
2025-11-10
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/jaU1DcKRJ3XhITPQvJNjWL9BZvY/
3671969
2218294
[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)[Rats] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02 (Ends 2025-11-10)
Henk Birkholz
2025-11-10
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/fvi7pb1oeZEt4qTiwAjzYVqw95U/
3671959
2218294
[Rats] Re: Notes on WGLC status[Rats] Re: Notes on WGLC status
ned.smith.ietf@gmail.com
2025-10-29
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/RafB18jnbiJ2YmNCjw_sCcr-WT8/
3665714
2218531
[Rats] Re: Notes on WGLC status[Rats] Re: Notes on WGLC status
Henk Birkholz
2025-10-29
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/dcr_FMUkzmeKt1XGAXO5S66Wo3U/
3665591
2218531
[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02.txt[Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02.txt
Ionut Mihalcea
2025-10-18
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/ueqlCOULh67aSqJIJPbx2SIH_dU/
3660505
2214202
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-02.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-09
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/IKGR3bEQR49t5imTSX9PndDiUDg/
3655930
2214202
[Rats] Re: Review of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models[Rats] Re: Review of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models
Eckel, Michael
2025-05-22
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/X2hGvtDLBnWlvPZTmRmIZ1UcgqA/
3601738
2191575
[Rats] Re: Review of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models[Rats] Re: Review of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models
Michael Richardson
2025-05-19
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/CcEeJn2DrRLvYO5Mf3pOjLvPOz8/
3600575
2191575
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-01.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-01.txt
internet-drafts
2025-04-11
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/ysGOQwCnGx6kJNhQkZymGDjHzF8/
3586975
2185873
[Rats] Re: review of S6, S7 (intro) and S7.1 of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-11[Rats] Re: review of S6, S7 (intro) and S7.1 of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-11
Thomas Fossati
2024-10-14
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/Rl-NUT_b_pWH0h78NGz0q1JgXY4/
3515156
2154279
[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-00.txt[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-epoch-markers-00.txt
internet-drafts
2024-10-10
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/EbMBw6VSih_sQr-1rvSrpnnMYe8/
3513657
2155332
[Rats] The RATS WG has placed draft-birkholz-rats-epoch-markers in state "Adopted by a WG"[Rats] The RATS WG has placed draft-birkholz-rats-epoch-markers in state "Adopted by a WG"
IETF Secretariat
2024-10-08
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/yuwT52dm8uCycewEGhIQNr1M1ug/
3512792
2154996
[Rats] Re: review of S6, S7 (intro) and S7.1 of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-11[Rats] Re: review of S6, S7 (intro) and S7.1 of draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-11
Henk Birkholz
2024-10-08
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/-BzuRLbqraeEjNRS03qkOzth5sA/
3512790
2154279
[Rats] RATS adoption calls[Rats] RATS adoption calls
Smith, Ned
2024-09-24
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/1xVO1FH58C0YeL832iCu4bTJLAc/
3508154
2153094
[Rats] Re: draft-zhang-rats-multiverifiers[Rats] Re: draft-zhang-rats-multiverifiers
Henk Birkholz
2024-09-23
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/I5b26Q3BWeBZ4f2v3MfcZcfIc7I/
3507490
2152234
Re: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a VerifierRe: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a Verifier
Henk Birkholz
2024-03-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/B_PxqG7svtwlkjjQSn5b_vgGqIQ/
3434041
2120516
Re: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a VerifierRe: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a Verifier
Henk Birkholz
2024-03-04
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/lL5sgvWyp8L1Z82HZB3n1x-1ycc/
3432615
2120516
Re: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a VerifierRe: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a Verifier
hannes.tschofenig
2024-03-03
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/64F_GSKePlAxxJb3-Y8IRZnxdKc/
3431909
2120516
Re: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a VerifierRe: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a Verifier
hannes.tschofenig
2024-03-03
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/Zj7t6SrjAdaty2bP-MQtEqIhF3w/
3431908
2120516
Re: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a VerifierRe: [Rats] Requesting a Nonce from a Verifier
Smith, Ned
2024-02-28
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/o7IrKk4TsasbCLHglV0IMGPnyZs/
3429571
2120516
Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>
Michael Eckel
2024-01-12
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/pziACkmwKqTLpStB15bvLn_XMcs/
3404845
2100673
Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>
Daniel Migault
2023-12-06
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/ZvAhMH0zT2er0vAdSnDM7MwphsA/
3392594
2100673
Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>Re: [Rats] Review of <draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models>
Henk Birkholz
2023-12-01
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/YnjVfw3We3eIMKmtIT6quJQiD1U/
3391069
2100673
[Rats] Epochs[Rats] Epochs
Tschofenig, Hannes
2023-11-29
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/TOp9OGiSNzIMg8pJukS6QV3r-Ww/
3389775
2100670
Re: [Rats] IETF 117 RATS AgendaRe: [Rats] IETF 117 RATS Agenda
Henk Birkholz
2023-07-11
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/DAXzV0y7--lYe1NXsQCLk2C55XE/
3328257
2073109
[Rats] draft-birkholz-rats-epoch-markers-04 early review[Rats] draft-birkholz-rats-epoch-markers-04 early review
Carl Wallace
2023-03-24
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/a2arsgQtpLtdYfF6GnV_PiNnRbc/
3290724
2057652
Re: [Rats] Agenda RequestsRe: [Rats] Agenda Requests
Kathleen Moriarty
2023-03-17
rats
None
/arch/msg/rats/CMHjmadadoKJSrxjJ7jW5BdhWyU/
3288825
2057025