[spring] Mohamed Boucadair's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-srv6-security-17: (with COMMENT)[spring] Mohamed Boucadair's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-srv6-security-17: (with COMMENT)
Mohamed Boucadair via Datatracker
2026-10-07
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/5675-ji1UzwXXiQHLuAAchvbSTo/
3834969
2288979
[spring] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-srv6-security-17: (with COMMENT)[spring] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-srv6-security-17: (with COMMENT)
Mike Bishop via Datatracker
2026-10-06
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/fTN6yxiOrJULF72DzbnSbINq1DM/
3834562
2288725
[spring] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[spring] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Balázs Varga A
2026-09-25
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/DTGnxt6iAki3dSriPJn2dXA7Ojo/
3828575
2261395
[spring] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[spring] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Alvaro Retana
2026-09-22
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/QVi9mbiPe69FuoNlaXL4rxQwyfA/
3826709
2261395
[spring] Re: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review[spring] Re: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review
Balázs Varga A
2026-08-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/am8R--5oVlDPJ4ghuimMDVre9rw/
3814908
2265497
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-09.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-09.txt
internet-drafts
2026-08-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/b3yd2tg7jYHGgye5joJWB1pM398/
3814896
2277408
[spring] Re: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review[spring] Re: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review
Balázs Varga A
2026-07-21
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/E6yQg4RndyLoDnvbMGMgrsh5hQ8/
3779357
2265497
[spring] draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review[spring] draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08 early Rtgdir review
Andy Smith via Datatracker
2026-07-20
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/a4BbsooHkZLX0PjsIRhzMvtxC_E/
3778634
2265497
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-08.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-20
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/BCdFm0dUMMxpaMUnd6l_eEEBnZQ/
3778245
2265288
[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Greg Mirsky
2026-07-04
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/BofkSgE2EO9OZAeNB8eAeauCoK8/
3769708
2257980
[spring] Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[spring] Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Alvaro Retana
2026-07-03
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/sMJEvVO_i9DBC5dgbZRON4WvnR0/
3769472
2261395
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Xuesong Geng
2026-07-02
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/Qd2TYGF8OZn127Y6tLihLiyxkCg/
3768301
2257980
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Mach Chen
2026-07-01
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/oaguqFrUu1UNd4U0vnjXBCk2YW4/
3767611
2257980
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Pablo Camarillo (pcamaril)
2026-06-30
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/2B0QNFv6ZyEYTgQKVogRAStyC94/
3767501
2257980
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Balázs Varga A
2026-06-29
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/JfUBzFv4Mco7jK8I7oFUhMpsemg/
3766434
2257980
[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Balázs Varga A
2026-06-29
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/_TBobHakRcG3j95tCdLV24CmTv8/
3766419
2257980
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Fabian Ihle
2026-06-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/7IEWeT0VgraReE9DJBuhMomjrA8/
3766091
2257980
[spring] Re: [Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: [Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Andrew G. Malis
2026-06-27
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/yChJ7epCiXbMlk-OMGVI6HkNik0/
3765763
2257980
[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Greg Mirsky
2026-06-26
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/ogmc1aZsbcb3tmF8JDni0d2KgR4/
3765422
2257980
[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Janos Farkas
2026-06-26
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/CPChEzUaIgUy0IGsgQvZpvaS2fQ/
3765410
2257980
[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Balázs Varga A
2026-06-26
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/LMHuHdtf-0YXv15ibWJJe1HxekM/
3765127
2257980
[spring] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[spring] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Alvaro Retana via Datatracker
2026-06-19
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/MBdACOp4IyF4KzyPMIHomxEcgr8/
3762142
2257980
[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
peng.shaofu
2026-04-29
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/sKsBfhg7THJw2Pi7OfVusJ5D768/
3736549
2245234
[spring] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07.txt[spring] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07.txt
Balázs Varga A
2026-04-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/NLBwQL59abp9Appvy-kNRpWSIQk/
3736004
2248213
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07.txt
internet-drafts
2026-04-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/uDfqOBHHC5_Mb3r8se7eQbpBBZY/
3735996
2248213
[spring] Re: some comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06[spring] Re: some comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06
Balázs Varga A
2026-04-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/-TFmGSf6uy0doa0cdSUTyZjj2uA/
3735961
2247298
[spring] some comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06[spring] some comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06
Janos Farkas
2026-04-23
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/NhUMHAxSusMCUVAOm_ymNGIrXak/
3733784
2247298
[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
Balázs Varga A
2026-04-21
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/xxIGP4f2OlVFgtU7HaRNaEJXc6c/
3732862
2245234
[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
peng.shaofu
2026-04-17
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/iU7fMku9ol_RmFbUDD_rwxO4buM/
3731574
2245234
[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Re: [Detnet] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
Balázs Varga A
2026-04-16
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/QxGGOvm5sjv_TDQa5YCanKLp50c/
3731173
2245234
[spring] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Comments on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
peng.shaofu
2026-04-10
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/HOMn6k3WZ9bRtOUkBLHFxkt-6ks/
3728651
2245234
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-06.txt
internet-drafts
2026-02-23
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/RmOk5DVPLN2yC2xrd7m3auJBsKU/
3707925
2236650
[spring] Update on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection[spring] Update on draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection
Balázs Varga A
2025-10-13
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/XFYzRS0pxa7z-BWERHZQIsoyRP4/
3657607
2215011
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-05.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-05.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-13
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/QvgVrM7-K3YeigbU44NpllzJPNY/
3657528
2215011
[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-04.txt[spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-04.txt
internet-drafts
2025-07-04
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/4pT4f8k6QbSJvjAiYLfP67j-IFw/
3617904
2199075
[spring] Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection[spring] Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection
何涛(联通集团本部)
2025-03-20
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/TCGRPNJK4vWrI-L_ZVYUs2cvXLg/
3577622
2077082
[spring] Re: WGLC Chair review of draft-ietf-spring-bfd-12[spring] Re: WGLC Chair review of draft-ietf-spring-bfd-12
Greg Mirsky
2025-02-01
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/SYmrSzu9rUBVsrWTrmnsnhXM8ik/
3555106
2165703
[spring] Re: Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10[spring] Re: Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10
Greg Mirsky
2024-08-28
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/YAhwxmCVsjsqWF72kvQMB0TCEGc/
3498507
2143516
[spring] Re: Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10[spring] Re: Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10
Greg Mirsky
2024-07-17
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/srXgp2xO6GaOgj_cnDtTECP9Vgc/
3483017
2143516
[spring] Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10[spring] Shepherd review for draft-ietf-spring-bfd-10
Ketan Talaulikar
2024-07-17
spring
None
/arch/msg/spring/8qEXWxGYnJPMfK1iLXCLRz9haD0/
3482867
2143516
476 Messages