[108-newcomers] Newcomers' Webinar Reminder

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Mon, 06 July 2020 18:08 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: 108-newcomers@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 11:08:58 -0700
Subject: [108-newcomers] Newcomers' Webinar Reminder

This is a reminder that we are offering a Newcomers’ Webinar for new attendees who want to learn a bit more about the IETF before attending IETF 108 Online. We will provide a brief overview of how to prepare for the meeting and, more importantly, we will give you the opportunity to ask any of the questions you may have.

We use the Meetecho conference platform to conduct this session: Meetecho is the tool used for online participation at IETF meetings. If you have not used Meetecho before, we strongly encourage you to review the helpful information here (https://ietf108.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Newcomers_Webinar) before joining.

The two options to participate in the IETF Newcomers' Webinar are:

- Tuesday, 7 July at 14:00 UTC (7:00 PST, 10:00 EST, 16:00 CET, 23:00 JST)
- Thursday, 9 July at 11:00 UTC (4:00 PST, 7:00 EST, 13:00 CET, 20:00 JST)

Join the webinar here: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/newcomerswebinar

You can add the webinars and other Newcomers’ events into your calendar by clicking the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=aWV0Zi5vcmdfazRtbWNiNWI5bHQzdWNoNGFtbHY3YzBqOGdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ