Re: [111attendees] New Email - Please kindly guide me, Thanks

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Tue, 27 July 2021 05:47 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:47:43 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, Chukwuka Odele <chukwukaodele@gmail.com>, 111attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [111attendees] New Email - Please kindly guide me, Thanks

Chuks,

Just to be sure there is no appearance of disagreement here, I
completely agree with everything Brian said below and appreciate
the additional explanation.  I might have said "start with
kramdown unless you are already familiar with SML and can find
an existing and fairly complete document for use as an example
or template" but, for most people, that amounts to the same
advice about kramdown that Brian gave.

   john

--On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 15:45 +1200 Brian E Carpenter