Re: [5gangip] New Version Notification for draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-02.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 28 February 2017 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Pkt1YGrGdN05Jahhdw4GCJFJNd/xlCowBI0WaSVlWzw=; b=EPFkMO46cf+Ig2zAHSnfSGQQrhxRN/S1zTk7cNGcdJ6d4BgvgRAHzp5R/S/x0fTdLt 9A16oU40rLPR7xtoUshdJW0KqJ3UBljwGdkkBhwX1lNfqqcwliZNidq40K+/koLi4CW/ xcuJTCocap5iEjxfJ4wK78ZdQIRVsQo/GKd30fqnxn+nwMenXiltqFikxQogTbKyHtiH qUJ7AWDYN6wE7x7CJPb3IlFs3nTdCOotoCN75B/pdPsBE1pTpf1wAp7pg4PsGcMWytmp dBD2qa8KNnoC6HluipXuK4Rg3YZydS3/1IXeen6UYfwuCNMyVpdtcWAKDegVQcG0qbTT mHiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Pkt1YGrGdN05Jahhdw4GCJFJNd/xlCowBI0WaSVlWzw=; b=V+DGZeVEs37AQ66fZP3nRqcsj6r9yTvYGPR/dBwrUVAI0FaoAC1dh10dI2OqXmA+8T 3DmVrk8dsezuxiZiT35OiGgWt9fwCbfmiPbhVPKXMn3QiKdsXvXWtbGzZPfjNKgHTWPx u605q4tfAEgKkRlmfkzDL/ylvjWUqwMoitNx9vO6cIumXNjGoKiaoeS3Lap5sizxDb7y UeMTBukyzWovURF84YpXTXG1Of0DxewcvjvaVbXQifsBuWRBO+j8yRmJTCAIP9/64mGB 8QlkDiAp7w4gjyRjW+EurrfzWwD4wtPTXN3dTv1ucggNgmYYOIIALOYnJirn/B+ll9lY y5gg==