Re: [5gangip] [lisp] Bandwidth savings with LISP

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 06 July 2016 15:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dXcmXaU6Yso9K4AVOP4pIgMM+JAVjjOURdAikyAAatw=; b=VxBfwlhWq5MOEEZNxOkYU22KirE5yhIHC6s+IMS9wjf84MhzzcS+2veMku77TJV6Bn Yn/jc8GgExfqJH13l0NUKPYNB9945/dOGP03X7/OphSzSE6LXNjdy+jqOqRVPFunQs6a cgIhmEQbJH+wZf6FaH5rOyBOkOFp8s0nuel63SfFe32YQtAknzOWy99uGOXcAPnF3a+U qFvXwTgEpBmrzLtq5uc7zNYyT2PJkGQnu8Laz/lsxg+qdQLuKkbiXpHaI4wdFZGx3sWM 5P49T5kk2Wfh/hwXDvV0Qvcj8zOBqw/yYUKkzy8Hnveo2LveMuOnJm2tYo7Cq33PN9OW qJ/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dXcmXaU6Yso9K4AVOP4pIgMM+JAVjjOURdAikyAAatw=; b=k9B+1iIe/tOOM5Ff7WdBlBo1fh/izcsL+kPl8W4zgUspuRvFQdkZpJU4ysDuKr6FWn xZZCBtw/lOMeYt1511PTVO418u36j1v8V5WYr4YmWfI/cfDRZyazsBXdN4kyNdiz8Ll/ lXqGCe6c0ti3aOY1ZT6O+fgw4KSKb/EvLVtHMgYaPkQXdC1olu535MEa+IWTPMmfBkcE BLWvR2cmjdHnrLpAzlBgpu4qrum+F/jPbXt9og1AR76ajMzVXGGmikxbyMNIts8o7fLd 2+/uk62mQj+pK89SgppEcSYTS3tWT5sXuviOkgsHFlOjfBBFD3whnkpaBpuop5s70N49 BbJA==