Re: [6lo] Request for Ethertype for 6lowpan-encoded IPv6

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 24 February 2016 08:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7421; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1456302203; x=1457511803; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=EtIQG7vkD/IH8kgnQFnKJ7eq3mXpSe5tccARSrk1pGY=; b=aNsrOeqnyZAYJddEvnWQvx2+b7xgYLjlzQzjSC/XBBWZgfptwJ4zrUxE MzKoMrKElYONo19jbAoeYh2VYTWENdLZ1EfG5/BaJvDuTaRtnFdPI/FWF 16rL3hzShYgO/8WH7Q8EOyRTI4xN3s3YdQRVYlMjv/NrompapXAOJGRSJ Q=;