Re: [6lo] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-19: (with DISCUSS)

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 24 February 2023 06:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=kdI8Ok1u7CRmcb3OANDpzQoewamw6OHmNPJW2XThqaM=; b=WaOAuKsE/J/T6jW5H8V5FQTtBXUDjYRdtlWAY20ohJCcHtUiiOHZ+cDEUTHOz7TeBR uQCVGxVl5OC0u3Jfq7vPo/rZlnMP7dji2eqodFpttautfR9Xk85Q1H7AdsWY25KigNx9 3z3DFLGbky3k45JObXfYJQrYrbE51wReaNtoem8OEmuiT3YdkSTLaOUZCizNhh4DwfRj qqVwF4xmwOdPJnjPFJfUtKH1pZa61qg5R00r3+MB4DehOlW70exf42GV9a5Oh/lAAcF7 pLgVIxcyXkSzrmVV9ZnlgoL/t6K6CkVMv8M77tXJuLtI51gMHDqwr/DqshTdPUDO99uq ckfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=kdI8Ok1u7CRmcb3OANDpzQoewamw6OHmNPJW2XThqaM=; b=vqlv8H0NXijJMagQMPtMxCih3iZEZgM+vyqVSxAov2iRAQT60WNCDmtgL3ET/Hh7+5 zXf76kWpevUsFSS3b4z+pKERj+jnn5vTyuacm8x1abyv7ckLB4HKoqo4nVYEucoXoOMg ENJeVCgbogtco9LeTQRK26z/eZw9jqhrToNd33zqmNyy4JvZkgwS4/d/1EhDOgTngeTN YiwTQ547QZ9v+2Zlro3i9qft739FFDXYYb/Oj1zhw4aK6/vhchxMVgenNVOhlKg1+A2l WpJ51Ng/8DAD3iLVuTwpJW7sy7rJoc79CZ76j3m13jZmpKFwEtlu7KvXtvG43jPNNqIA m0hg==