[6lo] Intended status of draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Wed, 23 July 2014 17:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=64Ta4s8FwPUh/rkziwqZRVyVSN0bxDzKscqqw612HQo=; b=m1mD5zZ5hzxDWhn7mbArSTjbPayAbeEIBRbpmU+1aerOxwrnee/OAue/23f1wOk+7A QNmFVcoNLIwAPUEHg7A2tkote3iQhzkBTQCKPBTjBbQMZJYdF0Jy6blo5nQTM6/SUbSX 8gi5dMYeBxOC8p9vgo+Kjitw9QfOwKwiU+uOD5R+H4z52aZTzJbmIBRJDO5NnIbNVTf+ 0E9pehEWVWswT4NmjkzB1dNY9hlsn6JRZ9AwxJEKcQzh0lLJqH/oeniO/kuz5kASLZHy QxVEPneiOvovz+0ZRKzaKTq7eJvZq3ZjtS8NKPqiwEEsnGAhyG34NIH0KrLTSSd8UMM8 pHTQ==