[6lo] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-14: (with COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Thu, 15 December 2022 10:25 UTC

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases@ietf.org, 6lo-chairs@ietf.org, 6lo@ietf.org, shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 02:25:27 -0800
Subject: [6lo] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-14: (with COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-14: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

COMMENT:

Thanks for working on this document. This was a good read for me.

#Comments

  - The comparison table in section 2.7 seems nice one, however, as there is no
  description given on how to interpret  the  Low or Moderate, frequent or
  infrequent. It kind of fails to provided the intended comparison. Like the
  scale is not YES and NO which cloud be easily interpreted, but No, Low,
  Moderate, High and perhaps Yes. If there is such scale already available in
  RFC or other documents would be nice to provide references.

  - There are terms used like 4G, LTE in this document, I don't think those
  need to be that much of generation specific and could easily be replaces by
  "cellular" unless we see an need to mention a particular cellular access
  generation for some specific reasons.

  -