Re: [6lo] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 14 July 2015 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bVzw1k463aRTTdy9CihGL4TA4rcL4PSrAjlkSvoKhqk=; b=lNg8tFKDpG+7GHHzs9fC8E0X41I40tdeFPbyYuqgaf4fIeIxYjPQNoclX6C43wMqqa i8tV0Z1Bgpjrg5Z9PELo6YDGyHlcIWGQhKYknVnFw8vREtx9a/VErWarMuiYrBt5zCIK K0OxEYJVXyJm82T2fF+e2ahi4QqGVb2SvTe6S97XRVp1uLNS8NJLqIy0vcmNdWP/M9MD N/WvNM+MwzotGu6+N/WsN3yzCkOY6gAdvUkWwf9o1sc4NXcCuBPvtiR2e4ASPg2ekmbK /OO8OI4x4YUu+hODT1dy4pQi/quMqs4YvSSgBrH+HbCS5mydBkyVrKI7/B2B7Azh9TPN 2/EQ==