Re: [6lo] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-16: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 03 April 2018 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SU0pSf8nsnGRbItiQLcwupMwdxUOv8JXvgLzsUP84rI=; b=evfE8nB5tCIfwy8yHwc6Sw4K4/wxo5kCA4DbT+1lqi1C+Zzh1knLNCvpZKGySSyVlY t6I9ye/Ve42Tb87ma8j8F3ieAE/AqM7kq9p5FzFyOVO097DFtku+8aPh0RO2KweAeM77 KCp//yWWEsJRF5juGnHWzv7Z6JZ705yClUkFJJA4kNpG3O7xgLfsYKQB6Ih1+JHzQTN+ UPs5GccgUxREYd45i0n9uqkkKcD2d1+AmdlpDk2rIedn/hJV01cpPCv01GLf9p8T1e+P obFYuzhc/wCjxCgJk6S7ZRcOU7IPK7pHn4CeViYtxBvnVBwLB81FisbCm4JsZtBtdMcJ dH4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SU0pSf8nsnGRbItiQLcwupMwdxUOv8JXvgLzsUP84rI=; b=FxRGRXkGsMtPMIwvaRCCA+hyDYgBMS5z0l52z0nisyIUXOK2H1/Or08tJZA2/gfQY+ uEYRBl3tmccsLsSCL8q3dYJ8bMndYezNs8NsR5mXbr0fFCe9eivP24L/Z6ntOPJ1mB7n nqYYOX+6seQGuI467Bys20WRCY6XaLN2pFZtdQ8xcAfKdpn0xvO6l1qLYD6Rg3+RgfkH szTNf5i/M5lKN7gPAKrMTzJyKUHugNCODQLxODc1odegG2jfd/mHy3fQFQ+D2ScXNp6x EmMloHimlDIaCP+m2xSpPpk6dTN9bElH3FEMM1PHEvOTCogLILcWwSPIWCnWAtwi6yR4 Xc7w==