Re: [6lowpan] New charter for 6lowpan

"Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <eunah.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 28 May 2008 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=VF5x9xkq954yV3qztNVBozTil+TWUHWx4q6sj7OWTxg=; b=XNpUGE0DeHqc9LIGvvGHhJfusbwFtZVfbKY2r8+PmtBgWlNLaMQQV6lnPyUumT0xdQ71ZO6Kzk9/rX/sdhWoDwdJXae2MpXHmddbv1qT9RTisUYWobbVzINm2mzwAWcf6wquJlD1TV1Q4tdSQkWBY71DtINTsn3hAQlbUhGPXNI=