Re: [6lowpan] A suggestion ... With regards to re-chartering

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Mon, 09 June 2008 15:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:33:58 +0200
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: Jonathan Hui <jhui@archrock.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3946; t=1213025646; x=1213889646; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[6lowpan]=20A=20suggestion=20...=20With =20regards=20to=20re-chartering |Sender:=20; bh=Ie6CoISDQ1xa3N1F2Ugc3Sx5SNh4lsdCzNgaYi6lznY=; b=Fl/2qZaV0CjM2r3xi5mitHoR3bA/n5BS7KgKKdPxm7kJvxuIPzKu+4sIc1 191rbACogFzQ+dKatz7Xwt15i7mL85Mz412e6W2IavUIgUqoVEbLnGs6bjFs 9zKZu+g4LQ;