Re: [6lowpan] A suggestion ... With regards to re-chartering

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Sat, 31 May 2008 11:36 UTC

Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 13:35:02 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: Geoff Mulligan <geoff@mulligan.com>, Jonathan Hui <jhui@archrock.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4827; t=1212233704; x=1213097704; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[6lowpan]=20A=20suggestion=20...=20With =20regards=20to=20re-chartering |Sender:=20 |To:=20Geoff=20Mulligan=20<geoff@mulligan.com>,=20Jonathan= 20Hui=20<jhui@archrock.com>; bh=w6YeasKDhuRiF4Hy1xndCEX3smFOBM5AMly3n3Jj73A=; b=JqOwFvfVjvWp4wSWNDVnBPPDbA3dnJ+agFxzzmU+RDlrNYCpBnT0U1xL2V 2wSQiOOYcWm7lzjEd8h87oJHtRrTV2fRKR8QlNzaO41ZB20AJuAJch4CiCQz VxHfEcMzC3;