Re: [6tisch] request for agenda item slot for 6tisch conf call Fri Dec 19, 2014

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Wed, 10 December 2014 10:24 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Pat Kinney <pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com>, "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:23:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.64.58.47]
Cc: Pat Thaler <pthaler@broadcom.com>, "Ted.Lemon@nominum.com" <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
Subject: Re: [6tisch] request for agenda item slot for 6tisch conf call Fri Dec 19, 2014

Hi,

The 6tisch WG has the option of nominating a Liaison Manager to the IEEE 802.15 WG. This is not always necessary and not always the best way of communicating with peer organizations which the IETF works with in close collaboration like the IEEE 802 WG but it can be done if the WG feels it is needed.

See http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-00.txt (work-in-progress) for useful information about the responsibilities of the IETF liaison managers, and the process of nominating them.

Ted as Shepherding AD and myself can help you with further information.

Regards,

Dan
(speaking as IETF liaison manager to the IEEE-SA)