Re: [6tisch] [Call for Review] draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-03

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2019 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M8kP/y1AFwDMSUpY+1wH4zw9o1vYKHEwxsFPAIkYYCY=; b=dLprF49WRwOkfCHMrbcDeRhzTyBDifBS1xackPJz/TLjwnbZHxyzizQYoy0BU7n/fG FmxXzfrFOqPyK5brxbvlytBfWvYcDlaP20JLJ5LhA9pI4Gg1WLwsO6kffu4RX+vo7PD7 bHDWmDtcliNsdnYnxF6Ljl2nfuYZQsT4eEBfJ4aXNTjdFQ7vAL++Av68AK48g9KKzWSB ua50gPS2CuW1ejDP//grAzL/8HqvbMh9xc4KYrX57w3t6P2V2ZHLzq7LPSPUrAdgDF1F WuV9p3hzvwwYgFsv48J9yM5QuAuqJoJoc/EimNaCgNmUmx6Ei0DZ4EoOl787k8G8ooRl QtRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M8kP/y1AFwDMSUpY+1wH4zw9o1vYKHEwxsFPAIkYYCY=; b=CywbaW6/UT7V6wn5U1yarH82ULACkTfq/lgYGO6j6MyeyfCfaPhGM5IBFy1gFBbw4v 74yHsh9FmoX+YhHxhhZNTRX0cjV3w9vTTJfZhFDsY6oTJgQcaRbSPEHAnwD3fk7o6YSf kysyJFVR91lu3vZzFJ97g35HpPj1HuRoTX1wTWeqCDLq1gV8c2qM6U3riH7HVOWf3J6d J7dZo7Q3VSbzl9liTnJAzhVDdSFCd9D0MDROcXaPgYjoQ5TF/1I29CDFzDw1Hi3qaNue KJec8jPeJDC6IAPgpPI4swymaj+hoUmids9FqdCUyU/utKJk2+NUWcXNysQL6zNIc9Va RdPw==