Re: [6tisch] [Call for Review] draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-03

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2019 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5XGr/R2p4nW4/42IEkLWtrqKwH+s62qD6nUKBKoCI9Q=; b=JRygQBkTICQWR9+L0ttS9gbcwRadDg/ODXgY7h7hpmVdOvhLnzRxLYAWWpNQ7Yz7c2 lDr253H3CC/gLyacz6ODxIM2oMS5BPqevxSiuGErHdTl0EILXiirg19L/1U3AlA1P1Xr LkLhE9yQX41OY0V3Hx1/kaUuklYAIETzoLSomL8Ao0NrOXm7HNpwQmr8IzVqBN9lCtgB L5F7nP+6WlaJCYq6W3xNOIXK0mxBN0PBOCpBTCbJ58+NkM+i6bU0/xQPBhH+FbVHv0JK MTDpu+5YS5gZVsHEbogMeJ+XlO3qVgaFgp9H3/d/quNDuzSxGT3Tgv2py9CpA20yQ6DV VG0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5XGr/R2p4nW4/42IEkLWtrqKwH+s62qD6nUKBKoCI9Q=; b=QK4h9+2RSvP6mSjc+BtIxc3WhftQgfuUpY+G1zWn7qoEqvtmUk1Ett92IUOABMr40r k1U+u3iIjdJiDtajkaHWmq1NfCPFRdcBzBWCcWRqmGqqpj2dOqz7Mp1RRlsVohRncOMO id0vYENGGGBwKZ/WKGxmYueGbrpWesCrqig9oG8PkcWq/YeFhvsbZFw5IWrGoc3d9vQq RcRD05XAB0nl2yOvnzIHsmMoP2wAr+0T6Q5kVtuhdoCvbggEZa5lh6ODkdQ91OpRivNC SlYmefhpiwkZov9bk3lxj9gxpJVU+e6GAyNwRgqIJwJthBp6CtyP1wf8pSLBo+e2laff kP3Q==