Re: [6tisch] charter 2.00

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 09 October 2015 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=60319; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444405043; x=1445614643; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=qMzkhnesh4zz2adwZWrG56Ut15ILbi1RcnoI/dAFLxI=; b=RzeighVMaxWhwLFkgwhMN3bBHVfibNgzoWgkuW5W9GRPIBx0X7u18QM3 CeAq95ocmzA7FXBWq+qK4wx04xc//4ML+MwQuF8k/bwXsEAgwgRg0V3/X HYu6QlAYEpSaS3i4VG0/AU3yGBv7jxVsOl/Oaea2wK/b6QA4PtSz0pCGW M=;