Re: [6tisch] [6TISCH] Specify the number of cells to be added or deleted in SF0

Nicola Accettura <nick.accettura@gmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2016 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w0LlyHzGOZgF2RU6qe+pH7U2dmODL9EJeiDiic1AuMU=; b=J5wSMx3c2ffQRRA6biJVmpdD6bt+um2pAHj3OPWtezs/C+I4Yptemo4xBxyDxP+Alq 2MkO3kfa3NTCNtprU6J8pOzi3hBRBamBZ2agEf4lDksEv54SrT2e4JLSrYn0dPUIP/Oi Af/SGO9tok275/1Qpc4i5wNKkPk3fRLIlxdkJC51zFsod0kFs5SOHclJNMHvlG6hoxbh KS28skpP1iLgsiiGiozkHVT37tUMeGCiUntyYdtBknWtuF5YgZdgiZiaLf809jW0IfLH wUqR38vpD8xgwQRgtZA43JDhIG16cCzrOw8ocCnLkwe+Wb8fDsJnsGsewWLbsDNgy4pG lVtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w0LlyHzGOZgF2RU6qe+pH7U2dmODL9EJeiDiic1AuMU=; b=WwHEUQep+rH1RXNrkJu1huKiefo/Hphs+l1mUmA2jSR/A96ZLOlafqRFc/q2gChZHy ZyW4nFtB0//YQNlJ8Kaw3ZraKRIa+ez4BLzC0l/xdjD2dQAhRmYdpuB1RChBrq1gmEwM M3gyw2r4VjuuDQ+xB/pB7xat3qASnKDUjBj3VeOFqwBx4toTfK6mbua8BbcZ0dRfysIJ 0AfDbgyGCQn6q/W/UmN4VbI3UxadviWp1NDHiu2EDSWNDYdXqTTgmcSJj8XftVCXNpEg lxHmUNZBBVg21HqewdG3ONzRMG1qD0kDluAc1E22r1rnRmM2k41bL5PYNZHhGuhvG4mr piaw==
References: <CAAdgstQnts2ZNqjKOzG76MDZEKcVRunxU92OvWw19sHNnZtzuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAYrgaApm=2vNQ2etMKmMA4+2dYSxr19eraNM-AAgTQnOXN5dg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH7SZV9J9Ds=SEB3j0oMuybjzao6k0ZaWgHWbfU=Gu_GNCq=tQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAdgstROKbVhkdzi+sXdvhUV-FgXwQxkAL4-w2eUM7rMSY_f_g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAYrgaC_ypj2kz7gJbJvmNkCivJxWm4fXmEpfvJOgef32xxw0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAH7SZV8kF_Cfz3EU2R+Ubryg6k1U0JcyxhKSPk49_uhY9Aw8GQ@mail.gmail.com>